Thirty Seconds to Mars Turkey

Welcome to the Unıverse!
Evrene Hoşgeldin!
Merhaba Marslı!
Bizi ziyaret ettiğin için çok Teşekkürler!
Şimdi giriş yada kayıt olarak sitemize katkıda bulunabilir bizimle vakit geçirebilirsin:D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Unıverse!
Evrene Hoşgeldin!
Merhaba Marslı!
Bizi ziyaret ettiğin için çok Teşekkürler!
Şimdi giriş yada kayıt olarak sitemize katkıda bulunabilir bizimle vakit geçirebilirsin:D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE MOSAIC PHOTOS: Make your mark

HellsBells
    HellsBells
    ADMİN
    ADMİN

Kadın
    Mesaj Sayısı : 3460
    Kayıt Tarihi : 06/02/08
    Yaş : 31
    Nerden : Angara
    İş Güç : Tanrının İzinde

THE MOSAIC PHOTOS: Make your mark Empty THE MOSAIC PHOTOS: Make your mark

Mesaj tarafından HellsBells C.tesi Ağus. 22, 2009 2:16 pm

THE MOSAIC PHOTOS: Make your mark 4081897

(Formerly known as the "Composite Photos" project) DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 12th

The “Mosaic Photos” project is an art project that’s meant to celebrate us. To celebrate the fun we have together, the community we’re part of, and the amazing work we’ve done over the past year.

With the photos you send in, mosaics will be created (similar to the one I made above), which you will have the option of purchasing at the HFH site at a later date. These will most likely be available in a couple of different sizes, including giant posters if we can get enough people involved!! Your £5 donation will allow you to be a part of all of the photos that are created – you have no obligation to purchase any of the photos by participating, but I hope that you’ll want what we have in store!

Although every single one of your photos may not be used in the final project, I will do my best to ensure that everyone who submits is part of the end result.

To make this work, we need a lot of people to participate, and a lot of photos. So spread the word far and wide – remember, when people come together, good things can happen.

This project is for EVERYONE. You don't need to have gone to a concert, met the band, volunteered on an HFH build, or anything like that. Even if all you have is a piece of paper, you can take part.

Want to participate? Click here to find out the details on what you have to do.

HFH CARDS: An international experiment.

Let's be honest. We all love getting things, sending things, and having fun. As a result, presented to you is the Habitat for Humanity "Around the World" Card(s). It's a bit of fun and a bit of love, with a personal touch.

Forum Saati Ptsi Nis. 29, 2024 2:48 pm